CURRENT VISITATION GUIDELINES
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Effective May 29, 2021 the NSO will resume visits at the facility.
- Visitors must arrive 15 minutes prior to check in.
- All visitors will be masked during the visit, failure to comply will result in the visit being terminated.
- Each visitor will undergo a medical screening that includes a series of questions and having their temperature checked. If a person answers "yes" to any of the questions or has a temperature of 99.9 degrees or higher, they will not be allowed into the building.
- At this time, 4B and HSU do not have visitation hours. Please review the updated Visitor Schedule.
- All facility visits rules apply.
- All visitors must be pre-approved. You may fill out the online application and e-mail the application to email@example.com. You can only be approved on 1 inmate's visiting list.
- Each inmate will be allowed the following per 45-min visit:
-- MON - FRI: A maximum of two (2) adult visitors per weekday visit.
-- SAT & SUN: Child(ren) may accompany an adult with a maximum of three (3) visitors (2 Children + 1 Adult or 1 Child + 2 Adults) per weekend visit. Children should not be left unattended at any time.
- The following dress code will be strictly enforced: NO shorts, mini skirts, tank tops, tight or see-thru clothing, flip flops, open-toed shoes, stilettos, hats, or sweatshirts with hoods.
- Food or drink will not be allowed during the visit.
- Additional electronic devices to include cell phones or Apple watches are not permitted during the visit.
Due to changes in housing units for the offenders, we advise that you call the jail at 781-329-3705 to obtain the latest information.
All visitors must be pre-approved. You may fill out the online Visitor Pre-Approval Form and e-mail the application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Call the facility at 781-329-3705 to learn your approval status. Visit the Visitor Forms page for more information.
Children (under age 18) may visit offenders on weekends only. A child accompanied by a parent or legal guardian must present a birth certificate at the time of the visit.
If the child is accompanied by someone other than a parent or legal guardian, there must be on file with us: a Minor Visit Consent Form, birth certificate or copy, and a notarized letter stating that the child has the permission of the parent or guardian to visit the offender. Visit the Visitor Forms page for more information.
200 West St., Dedham, MA 02026
Proper dress is required. No shorts, tank tops, miniskirts, jewelry, sleeveless shirts, hoods, bare midriffs or open-toed shoes. Jail administrators reserve the right to deny visitors access if their appearance is deemed to be potentially disruptive.