FAMILY VIDEO VISITATION
TEMPORARY VISITATION GUIDELINES - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- All visitors entering the building must wear a mask at all times.
- Each visitor will undergo a medical screening that includes a series of questions and having their temperature checked. If a person answers "yes" to any of the questions or has a temperature of 99.9 degrees or higher, they will not be allowed into the building.
- Visitations will be from 3:00pm to 8:00pm on Monday, April 26th, to Friday, April 30th, at the NSO satellite office at 181 Parkingway, Quincy, MA 02169.
- All visitors must be pre-approved. You may fill out the online application and e-mail the application to email@example.com.
- Visitors must schedule their visit 24 hours in advance by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 781-329-3705, ext. 1341.
- Each inmate will be allowed (1) adult visitor and (2) kids per visit for a 45-minute video visit. There will only be 2 visitors total allowed per session. You can only be approved on 1 inmate's visiting list.
- Visitors must arrive 10 minutes prior to check in.
- The following dress code will be strictly enforced: NO shorts, mini skirts, tank tops, tight or see-thru clothing, flip flops, open-toed shoes, stilettos, hats, or sweatshirts with hoods.
- Food or drink will not be allowed during the visit.
- Additional electronic devices to include cell phones or Apple watches are not permitted during the visit.
Due to changes in housing units for the offenders, we advise that you call the jail at 781-329-3705 to obtain the latest information.
Children (under age 18) may visit offenders on weekends only. A child accompanied by a parent or legal guardian must present a birth certificate at the time of the visit. If the child is accompanied by someone other than a parent or legal guardian, there must be on file with us: a minor consent form, birth certificate or copy, and a notarized letter stating that the child has the permission of the parent or guardian to visit the offender.
Call the jail at 781-329-3705 to learn your approval status.
200 West St., Dedham, MA, 02026
Proper dress is required. No shorts, tank tops, miniskirts, jewelry, sleeveless shirts, hoods, bare midriffs or open-toed shoes. Jail administrators reserve the right to deny visitors access if their appearance is deemed to be potentially disruptive.