VISITOR PRE-APPROVAL FORM
- All visitors must be pre-approved prior to entering the facility or scheduling video visits.
- Please allow 7-10 days for processing.
- Call the facility at 781-329-3705 to learn your approval status.
- The pre-approved visitor list may be changed once every quarter.
- In accordance with MGL Chapter 127, S. 36, and Sheriff’s Office Policy, each inmate is allowed to have five (5) persons approved to visit him while in custody.
The Visitor Pre-Approval Form must be completed returned to:
Norfolk County Sheriff’s Office
200 West Street, P.O. Box 149
Dedham, MA 02027
Attention: Records Division
MINOR CONSENT FORM
If the child is accompanied by someone other than a parent or legal guardian, there must be on file:
- A Minor Visit Consent Form
- Birth certificate or copy
- A notarized letter stating that the child has the permission of the parent or guardian to visit the offender.
Minor Consent Form